- Hello, world: Complete instructions from creating the project in Visual Studio to compiling, uploading and installing a Plugin with one click.
- Monospace BugEvents: Create an extremely simple plugin to apply CSS styles to the case view bug events.
- Assign To Me Button: Add a button in the case view to assign the case to the current user in one click - great for grabbing incoming customer emails or backlog features.
- A simple todo list: This plugin walks you through adding a new table to the FogBugz database to store todo items which are associated with each user as well as an interface to add and remove items.
- Create a kiwi zoo: This plugin is similar to the todo list in functionality, but uses a more advanced UI, taking advantage of FogBugz's standard interface elements.
Last modified on 4/15/2009 1:40 PM by User.
Below are some sample plugins which demonstrate just some of what the FogBugz Plugin architecture is capable of: