Discussion for FogBugz Plugin developers
We don't expose it in an API, but you can query the "Holiday" table directly. It exposes the following columns:
From http://www.fogcreek.com/FogBugz/KB/dbsetup/FogBugzSchema.html ...
The Holidays table contains one row for each holiday you have created when customizing your working schedule.
* ixHoliday (int(11)) - AutoNumber primary key.
* ixPerson (int) - The person taking this holiday, or 0 for site-wide.
* sHoliday (nvarchar(255)) - Name of the holiday.
* dtHoliday (datetime) - The date and time when the holiday occurs. Timezone-agnostic.
* dtHolidayEnd (datetime) - The date and time when the holiday ends. Timezone-agnostic.
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics