With the release of Kiln 2.0 comes the Kiln API 1.0, which provides read and write capability to a veritable smörgåsbord of the information previously locked away in Kiln.
- A Quick Start Guide: Grab all the tools you need and run a simple "Hello, World!"-esque program.
- Read the Kiln Documentation: Our help docs have a wealth of information on the ins and outs of the Kiln platform.
- API Idioms: How the API is structured.
- API Release Notes: Release notes for each version of the API.
- Request More API Features: Innermost API desire not satisfied? Looking for more information? Let us know!
- Authentication: How to make yourself known.
- Common Errors: Error machine codes every API call might return.
- People Permissions: Customize project and repository permissions.
- Projects: Projects are the namespaces in Kiln, encapsulating repository groups, repository aliases, and more.
- Repository Groups: Repository groups are an organizational convenience for aggregating repositories.
- Repositories: Repositories, a representation of Mercurial repositories, are the bread and butter of Kiln.
- Repository Aliases: Repository aliases are persistent, alternative names you can attach to a repository for convenient access.
- Reviews: The same reviews you can file against changesets in Kiln.
- Search: Search your changesets, filenames, and code.
- SSH Keys: SSH Keys are used to authenticate against Kiln via SSH.
- Miscellaneous: This and that, bric and brac.
All the code samples provided in this documentation are released into the public domain. Documentation itself © 2010 Fog Creek Software, Inc. All rights reserved. https://analyticauto.com/