Working with Repository Groups
You need to be a project administrator to create a repository group in the project. Takes
- sName: the repository group name
- ixProject: the project the repository group belongs to
and returns the new repository group's repository group record.
You need read permissions for the project the repository group belongs to. Returns the repository group record corresponding to ixRepoGroup.
- sName: the new repository group name
and updates the fields on the repository group corresponding to "ixRepoGroup". Returns the updated repository group record.
You need to be a project administrator to delete a repository group in the project. Returns true on success.
- InvalidProject: you passed an invalid ixProject.
- CannotDeleteLastRepoGroup: you cannot delete the last repository group in a project.
- GroupNameHasInvalidChars: a repository group's name may only contain alphanumeric characters (in addition to hyphens, spaces, and parentheses).
- NameTooSimilarToGroup: repository group name too similar to another repository group name, creating an invalid slug.
- DuplicateUntitledRepositoryGroupCreate: another repository group is already untitled, and you cannot create another one.
- DuplicateUntitledRepositoryGroup: same as above, but you are trying to rename an existing repository to be untitled.
- RepoGroupNameIdentical: another repository group with the same name already exists.